At Evolve Menswear, we want you to have the best online shopping experience possible. In order to do so, this may occasionally involve placing cookies on your device. This is standard practice for most websites.
1. What are cookies?
1.2 Cookies can either be 'session-based', which means they are deleted after you leave a webpage, or 'persistent', which means they will stay on your device for a period of time after you leave. This enables websites to remember your preferences when you come back to them.
- a) remember what you have put in your shopping basket so you don’t lose it if you navigate to another page;
- b) recognise that you have entered your username and password so you don't need to enter it again for every page you visit;
- c) measure how many people are visiting www.evolvemenswear.com so it can be made easier to use, and ensure that there is enough capacity to make it fast;
- d) deliver personalised advertisements while browsing other third-party websites.
3. Privacy and Security
3.1 Your privacy and security is important to us, and the cookies we set cannot harm your computer or mobile device.
3.2 The cookies we set do not store your name, address or payment details.
3.3 When you browse www.evolvemenswear.com, we may collect certain personal information about you. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
4. Blocking or deleting cookies
4.1 If you wish to block or delete cookies from www.evolvemenswear.com, or any other website, you can use your web browser to do so. Each browser is different, so please check the 'Help', 'Settings' or 'Privacy' menu of your browser and follow the instructions.
5. Contact Us